Curriculum Vitae (PDF)
- Research Assistant for Professor Will Cong, 2020-present
- Research Assistant for Professor Robert Jarrow, 2018-2019.
- ECON 6190, Econometrics I, Ph. D. (Fall 2020), Teaching Assistant for Prof. Yongmiao Hong
- ECON 1110, Introductory Microeconomics, Undergraduate (Spring 2020), Teaching Assistant for Prof. Jennifer Wissink
- ECON 3801, Introduction to Game Theory and Strategic Thinking, Undergraduate (Fall 2019), Grader for Prof. Kaushik Basu.
- ECON 1120, Introductory Macroeconomics, Undergraduate (Fall 2018, Spring 2019, Fall 2019), Teaching Assistant for Prof. Jennifer Wissink
- Ph.D. student, Cornell University, 2017-present
- M.A. Economics, Cornell University, Dec. 2020.
- Ph.D. Economics, Peking University, 2008-2013.
- B.S., Lanscaping and Architecture, Southwest Jiaotong University, 2003-2007.
- Field of Economics Excellence in Research Fellowship, Cornell University, Spring 2021 semester.
- Sage Fellowship, Cornell University, 2017-2022.
- Innovation Prize for Young Scholars, China Information and Economics Society, 2017.
- Columbia University, Department of Economics, PER Fellowship Visiting Scholar, 2016.
Copyright © 2020-2022 Siguang Li. All Rights Reserved.